Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA


R

Ryka

Guest
#1
(For an idea of what this character looks like, refer to this link. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=735346310 This is an idea for a game mod I want to learn how to make when the full version comes out, which may require more brains than mine but a CYOA is the next best thing.)

A mysterious robot wakes up standing. She looks around, her AI Programming telling her she knows she is in a ravaged lab. But apparently nothing more. She does not know her own name. She looks down, then cups a breast in curiosity. It felt.... metallic yet... squishy. To her surprise, it would seem that she is quite.... thick so to say. She rubs down her thigh with the other hand for a bit, coming to terms with her dimensions before looking forward. She seems to be in a Testing Chamber of sorts.

Ahead of her seems to be a gap to jump across. To test her ability to do so. Is she a beta? What would happen if she failed, despite how easy this jump would be? So many questions and she has only been alive for two minutes.

A.) Full post Testing

B.) Abridged Testing to skip straight into the main part
 

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
May 10, 2014
546
28
#3
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

A)
 

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 31, 2012
12,429
63
#4
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

Sure, I'll go with A.
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#5
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

The robot curiously takes a step forward, hand on her hip, observing the doorway past the gap. She then nods a little before backing up.... then dashing forward, using her powerful legs to leap forward. Underneath the gap seemed to be more or less the same as any other flooring. She passes though the doorway to find a similar room... This time, the gap is farther and below this gap... she can barely see the flooring beneath.

A panel on the wall activates, reading off text. It says "Welcome, Beta Robot. You are number 244930. Passing these trials will ensure you are in working order to stop the invasion of our lab."

The robot tilts her head a bit, then looks to the far room. She makes a dash jump like she had before. Though her legs miss the edge. The robot, in a panic grabbed onto the ledge. Her impressive bust squished to the wall beneath. She looks up and then pulls herself up, bending over the ledge. After this was done, she manages to kick her legs up, and make it over the ledge.

Another panel on the wall activates, reading "Well done. Be careful, as it is a two step process currently to climb up ledges this way. Make sure the coast is clear before leaping."

The robot enters the next door and finds herself in a room with an elevated ledge. The way past is barricaded by a fence, but handholds seem to be there. She looks next to the ledge to see a bottomless pit not unlike the previous pit. A panel activates, reading "It is possible to climb around ledges. This is to better navigate the lab, and to succeed in reaching new areas the Enemy might have made. Watch your strength, as it is finite currently and your current design has... more cosmetic advantages than not."

The robot seems a slight bit offended, cocking her head. She then looks up at the ledge. She then backs up for airtime... then hops up onto the ledge. She thinks for a bit... then climbs sideways, reaching a corner. The wight of her thick thighs and generous bust proving to be not a problem like the panel said. She reaches around, then turns a corner. Past this corner is more fencing. She continues to slowly and carefully climb sideways, looking for any opening to climb on top of. Eventually, her strength seems to show slight difficulty. She looks down to the pit, then turns one more corner...

As soon as she did, she found an opening, pulling herself up, once again in her bending pose. She relaxes her strength like this for a little bit... then hoists herself up again. The panel activates again. It reads "Sorry about that, esteemed robot. Your master seems to be a fan of your... design. Keep watch of your strength, as this will not be the only instance you should do so."

The robot enters the next room. This room seems much different. There are no pits. Just a grate, an unactivated teleporter, and a high ledge where a door is. Under the high ledge seems to be a closed door as well that is suspiciously thumping over and over again... The panel nearby activates.

"This is your final test. You will solve a basic puzzle and deal with an Adversary unarmed. After this, you will be able to go through the lab to fight whatever is taking control of the facility. We wish you the best of luck."

The robot still seems confused, but shrugs. She looks at the closed door in curiosity. The thumping sounds light. Like something is crashing over and over again.

A.) Inspect the teleporter

B.) Inspect the grate

C.) Try to climb up the tall ledge.
 

Diagasvesle

Lurker
Moderator
Dec 22, 2008
4,223
48
#6
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

B.
 

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
May 10, 2014
546
28
#7
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

B)
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#8
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

The robot approaches the grate. She finds that it has a latch on it. This latch has no lock it seems. She opens the latch curiously and removes the covering. She then bends down, fitting herself through it. She figures this would be quite a... dangerous position if anything happens... Nonetheless though, the tunnel of the grate leads to a small room. This room has a single button affixed to the wall. She inspects it a bit... then pushes on it out of pure curiosity. Would it open that strange door? Would it activate the teleporter?

Well... on one side of her field of hearing, a digital sound is heard indicating an activation of some sort. On the other side, she hears the door opening. She nervously bends down again to walk through the grate. She keeps watch ahead and finds a strange inflatable robot with a screen on its front zipping and zooming around.

She carefully comes out of the grate tunnel, and the enemy looks to her. She looks toward the teleporter, but then the enemy seems to have zipped right in front of it. She stares it down a bit, wondering how to get past this adversary.

A.) Just run past as fast as she can.

B.) Trick it by pretending to go one way, then run toward the opposite side of the enemy.

C.) Wait for it to charge, then jump over it.
 

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
May 10, 2014
546
28
#9
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

B)
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#10
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

The robot focuses on the enemy, then fakes a left, taking one heavy step to the side. As soon as the enemy charges, she moves to the right and runs up to the teleporter. The enemy takes a bit before turning around. The robot looks to the console, which has a green touch screen button and the text "Access Granted" on it. She looks behind her as the enemy charges right for her ass. She then pokes the green button and teleports toward the door, ending up on the high ledge.

The robot looks behind her again and sees the enemy seemingly deactivated. Apparently the teleporter had something to do with its functionality. She looks to the door and the panel next to it comes on with more text.

It reads "Congratulations. You have not been hit by the bumper bot, giving you a bumper bot score of 0. That is more than enough to continue onto your mission. One more thing of note though... The Enemy Within, in addition to its military drones has created, as of 2 days ago, robots that have the capability of using your... design advantages to hack into your systems. If you see your sisters, and they are alive, it would be best to neutralize them. Don't worry, as we have encrypted your CPU, although they may install some... debuffs. The most they can do is break your mind so to speak. Everyone involved in both this lab and its take-over are perverted. Good luck on your mission!"

The robot hesitates, mulling over this... She shrugs and enters the next room. This room seems... darker. The robot stays on guard, looking around. She definitely hears some heavy footsteps in the distance. She makes her way forward with caution. There is a hallway to the left, but the path continues straight ahead.

A.)Go straight

B.) Go left.
 

the_taken

King of the Impossible
May 5, 2009
1,587
48
#11
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

B Left, because reasons!
 

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
May 10, 2014
546
28
#13
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

Bandwagon!:p
 

Diagasvesle

Lurker
Moderator
Dec 22, 2008
4,223
48
#14
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

Boobs
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#16
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

The robot steps to the halls... then turns a quick left. She saw something scurry away. Was it hoping for an ambush? She hesitates a little... then continues onward through the left hall. She comes to a door that is simple enough to get through. Past this door seems to be a high end computer room. On the wall, there is a shelf with a gun, limited ammunition, a CD, and a strange computer. Next to it is a panel just like in the test rooms.

The panel reads "Welcome to the Save Point. Please insert CD to record your Timespace Plane and install NanoSpirit."

The robot seems quite curious as she looks to the panel. She goes to reach for the CD, storing the gun and ammunition while she is at it. She looks to the dubious CD, then inserts it. The computer then extracts the information, then shines a strange blue light on her. The panel reads "NanoSpirit Installed. When your mission is compromised, your spirit has the ability to view your surroundings, and bring you and your items back to this point in timespace. Use this gift to your best advantage." The robot seems confused. Nonetheless, she shrugs and walks back out of the save room to continue toward the hall.

In the next room, there seems to be... a robot just like her! She seems as surprised as she is herself! The other robot seems to be waving her over as if she wants the main character to follow her. She thinks about ths for a moment.

A.) Robot Sisters should stick together. She may be of help.

B.) Remember something that the Test Rooms said about robots like her that still seem alive...
 

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
May 10, 2014
546
28
#17
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

B) Let's not tempt fate just yet...
 

Diagasvesle

Lurker
Moderator
Dec 22, 2008
4,223
48
#18
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

B for b-b-boobies!
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#20
Re: Haydee: The Sex Hacks Mod: The CYOA

The main current robot looks at her 'sister' a few more seconds, then remembers something dark the test panel said before she passed the test. These are nothing like her. This is likely a trap. And as well, she may need put out of her misery. She takes out her gun then aims. She finds herself having a kneejerk reaction but her whole directive is survival.

The "sister" takes out her gun as well, then tries to fire it. Unfortunately for the enemy, she forgot she had no ammunition. A very common problem for these models it seems. The heroine of our story however does. And she uses it, damaging the enemy the first few times, deactivating her systems the fourth.

She has 5 more posts full of uses of her ammunition.

Curious, the robot comes up close to her failed model and scans her. She seems exactly what it says on the tin. A previous version of herself. Analysis scans show that she is exactly like her, besides the encrypted CPU, which may have explained how this model got hacked...

She looks ahead and goes down this path. Gun at the ready. It takes a few minutes into the room where she finds a cage with a sizable monster of an enemy drone inside. It looks to be more stronger than her thick thighs and waist! Affixed to the cage is a button that would have opened it and allowed the beast to escape.

Our heroine does what any robot would do. She scanned the beast as he rammed the impenetrable cage from the inside. Analysis suggests this was... a newer model of enemy drone. That would have meant trouble if the infected Sister was trusted...

Next to the cage is another door. But 'player input' is a known... force to be reckoned with. She looks to the beast with a dark curiosity.

A.) Be mean and open the cage

B.) Press onward and potentially preserve health