ACT [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

AlexMy700x

Demon Girl Pro
Jan 26, 2016
I was subscribed to this artist because of his pixel animations, but it was the game he was developing all along. Was in beta version 1.0. Didn't play much, but gameplay looks decent, platformer beat 'em up action with rape scenes, some rpg elements like leveling up?

EDIT: The game is out now.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ228815.html link to the game, demo is available.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=8238355 artist page
http://roboforexpartner.com/threads/ayurakuraishisu-ayura-crisis.11290/post-1000610 uncensor

Description from pixiv page:
画像は楽しそうな場面のスクリーンショット。
戦闘中のエッチと、えっち関連のステータスや状態異常、あと戦闘が楽しいえっちなアクションRPGゲームです。
細かいバグは有ると思いますが、大きなバグはしばらく出てないので大丈夫……なはず!多分!
アクションゲームなので、なるべく説明書を読まなくても直感的にプレイできるように……とは思っているのですが
まだまだユーザビリティや説明不足なところが多いと思うので
操作や仕様は同梱のテキストをお読みください。

未実装リスト
クリティカル効果
洞窟ボス敗北イベント
3面以降
一部のメニュー項目
コンフィグ
求愛

バグ報告をしてくださる方は、下記のテンプレートを使ってPixivのメッセージで送ってもらえるとありがたいです。
可能であれば、バグを再現可能なセーブデータをこちらのアップローダーにパス付きでのアップロードをお願いします。↓
http://ux.getuploader.com/game_zatta/
他人に見られても構わん!という男らしい人はパス無しでも構いませんが……。

(セーブデータ無しのバグ報告のみでもとてもありがたいです!!ただ、再現可能なセーブデータがあると、とても助かります。)

テンプレート記入例
【バグ内容】高いところから落ちるとキャラクターが床を突き抜けて消滅する
【再現手順】森マップ中央の高台からジャンプして攻撃すると再現できます
【データ】有 
【DLパスワード】test243

既知の不具合
・洞窟ボスに対して右端で通常攻撃三段目を当てると高台に登ってしまう
・H中に店の人に話しかけるとH状態がループしてしまう
・ロードした後、マップ移動を挟まずに技をだすと最初の一回だけ少しカクつく

現状仕様としておきたいこと
・タイトル画面で技を出す瞬間カクつく
 起動処理軽減のため、タイトル画面ではメモリロードをしてないので、仕様です。

※12/8追記
バグ報告関連の記述を少し変えました。Pixivメッセージにお願いします。
And Google translate version:
Screenshot of scenes where images looks fun.
It's a fun action RPG game with fighting etch, etiquette related status, state anomalies and fighting fun.
I think that there are minor bugs, but since big bugs have not appeared for a while ... OK! Maybe!
Since it is an action game, I think that it is possible to play intuitively without reading the instruction manual as much as possible ...
I think that there are still many usability and explanation shortage
Please read the enclosed text for operation and specifications.

Unimplemented list
Critical effect
Cave boss defeat event
3rd or later
Some menu items
Config
Courtship

Those who would like to report bugs would be appreciated if you send them with Pixiv's message using the template below.
If possible, please upload saved data that can reproduce bugs with a path to this uploader. ↓
http://ux.getuploader.com/game_zatta/
I do not mind being seen by other people! A manly man named it does not matter even if there is no pass ... ....

(It is very much appreciated even with a bug report without saving data !! However, it is very helpful if there is reproducible saved data.)

Template entry example
【Bug Contents】 When the character falls from a high place, the character passes through the floor and disappears
【Reproduction procedure】 You can reproduce by jumping from the hill in the center of the forest map and attacking it
【Data】 Yes
【DL Password】 test 243

Known bug
· If you hit the normal third attack on the right end against the cave boss, you will climb the hill
· H state gets looped when talking to a store person during H
· After loading, if you skill without pinching the map move, it gets a little bit of first try

Things to keep as current specifications
· Moment to put out a technique on the title screen
It is a specification because it does not load the memory on the title screen to reduce startup processing.

※ 12/8 additional note
I changed a bug report related description slightly. Pixiv message please.

Last edited:

AlexMy700x

Demon Girl Pro
Jan 26, 2016
Ah right, didn't even notice there was pasted another link with current one shown, fixed, thanks.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Dec 12, 2010
I'm super interested in a translation of this, it looks amazing!

Too bad it's in WolfRPG =(

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Nov 13, 2016
This game is really cool! I think blending some of the more fun features we see in hentai RPGs with actions games always creates games that at least bring something new to the table. The only thing I wish the game play had was a bit more in depth combos and a guard button. Also the HUD can get pretty cluttered when bars are raising and lowering all over the place haha

Anyone have any tips for the forest boss? I could barely do any damage to her cause the MC girl had to jill off every 10 seconds due to that arousal plant thing. Maybe I need to level up or something.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Jan 5, 2012
This game is really cool! I think blending some of the more fun features we see in hentai RPGs with actions games always creates games that at least bring something new to the table. The only thing I wish the game play had was a bit more in depth combos and a guard button. Also the HUD can get pretty cluttered when bars are raising and lowering all over the place haha

Anyone have any tips for the forest boss? I could barely do any damage to her cause the MC girl had to jill off every 10 seconds due to that arousal plant thing. Maybe I need to level up or something.
Avoid the plant in the middle, for obvious reasons lol. If she starts the animation for the whip or vines, jump over her. She'll only attack in front of her thus giving you some free hits in without having to worry about getting hit. If she does the spin....well try your best to avoid it. Save your mp for when you get her shield down and just relentlessly beat on her until either it's back up or when you need HP. Go to town (4th area on list) and talk to the robed guy, he'll sell some hp items (first time).

@domamaypa
Two ways. First way, visit town and talk to the kid. He will rip your clothes off. Though if you go back to clothes menu it'll force you to put them back on....otherwise you can stay in that state.
Second way, level up her sexual stats. eventually I stop getting the prompt to get dress and was able to take off whatever pieces of clothes I wanted.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Dec 6, 2010
the characters have more than 1 sex animations? i have some more in the pixiv page

Jun 15, 2016
i tried download the demo but my Chrome and idm download the page instead, why?

Apr 19, 2009
How do you stop from being aroused? Got aroused during boss fight and it doesn't revert back even after defeating it.
NVM, found that using your Special attack reduces it significantly.

Last edited:

elusi

Tentacle God
Sep 26, 2014
This looks really promising. A few things I noticed that might or might not have been mentioned here already:
  • Finishing both of the stages unlocks the bottom option on the stage select menu (i.e. the green sparkle on the left side of the beginning room). Seems that it's a "Special Stage" area, but it notes that there's no new H animations to be found in them. You can replay the same two levels as before, but I'm not sure what about them is changed.
  • The male enemy in the second room of the town area (i.e. where you can buy items that raise your arousal level) seems to be randomly selected between three different ones whenever you enter the area. Each one has a different animation, too, so you can just enter and exit a bunch until you see the one you want.
  • This is basically impossible unless you're using Cheat Engine, but the game was permanently running at roughly half speed when I leveled her to 800. I wanted to see how high it could go without breaking, but that seems to be around the limit. Restarting didn't help, either, so I had to go back to an earlier save to make it run normally again.

Also, for those who are wondering about the second animations you can see for some enemies on the author's site, I believe those are related to the "courtship" ability that's mentioned on the list of content that hasn't been added to the game yet. You should eventually be able to seduce some of the enemies with it (leading to different animations), in a way that I assume is similar to that old Fighting Yuna game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Jul 29, 2010
As always, wolf games are a bitch to hook.
Does anyone have translations for the menu screen? (stats mostly) or the pont-distribution part directly after difficulty selection?
you get ten points, but I can't tell what the options even are.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Mar 31, 2013
As always, wolf games are a bitch to hook.
Does anyone have translations for the menu screen? (stats mostly) or the pont-distribution part directly after difficulty selection?
you get ten points, but I can't tell what the options even are.
Well I know the first point system was sensitivity of certain areas, From top to bottom mouth, breasts, ass and vagina.

Here's a rough image with a rough translation for the stat selection and then the menu ingame:

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
This is REALLY good. Can't wait to see more

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Jan 29, 2015
can soeone give save file for high sex stats?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Jun 21, 2014
I think I'll write down what I found out from gameplay and some poking around the readme files...

Stats
=Left portion=
Level: Self-explanatory.
HP: Self-explanatory.
ATK: Influences damage dealt.
MAG: Influences damage dealt in Overdrive mode; also apparently increases efficiency of MP to LIM conversion.
TEC: Influences the amount of moves you can string together in a single combo. Apparently supposed to increase critical chance as well, but as of the time of this post crits aren't implemented yet.
Resistance: Influences ability to escape grabs. Lowers by status effects, arousal, et cetera.

EXP: Self-explanatory.
EXP to next level: Self-explanatory.

=Center portion=
Apparently displays sensitivity stats for mouth, breast, hip/ass and vagina.

=Right portion=
Seems to display the number of times you've done a certain sexual act, though I'm not knowledgeable in what each corner of the diamond reads. Also lists H-related 'passives' like aphrodisiac poisoning/overdose.

Controls
Directional arrows to move around and jump.
Z/Space/Enter key to attack. Standing attacks can be chained into a 3-step combo, with the 3rd step rendering you airborne. down+Z executes a sliding kick, aerial Z executes a divekick. Successfully landing hits increases MP.
X/Backspace key to open the menu.
Shift/C to enter 'Overdrive', converting all MP to LIM. Entering Overdrive automatically cures all status ailments and grants superarmor and ailment immunity for its duration.
While in Overdrive, standing Z to perform a six-hit chain (costs 30 LIM), forward+Z to perform a quick dashing slash (costs 60 LIM), down+Z for a powerful launcher (costs 60 LIM) and aerial Z to execute a multi-hit diving attack (costs 80 LIM).
LIM drains over time, while attacking, and when receiving attacks, and Overdrive automatically ends when LIM reaches 0; the animation of Overdrive ending leaves you vulnerable for a second or so.
Alternatively, press Shift/C in Overdrive mode to end Overdrive early, converting all remaining LIM to HP healing.

Menus
It's been written before (thanks to laugh), but listing the menus again from left to right and top to bottom.
-Tools/Items: allows use of items.
-Skills: unselectable as of the current demo.
-Configuration: unselectable as of the current demo.
-Equipment: top option allows changing of gemstones that determine level-up stat growth. In the trial as of this post there are two gems obtainable from the forest and cave dungeons respectively, and the back-alley item seller sells two other gems for 5000 and 6000. Bottom option allows changing clothes, though you can't strip at the start (shoes, gloves and hairstyle, at best).
-Information: records stuff like total amount of arousal points received, total amount of pleasure damage received, total amount of physical damage dealt, strongest single hit, highest DPS, etc.
-Save: saves the game.

Also, it seems that the enemies in the trial's 'special stage' get stronger every time you head to the 'next floor'. Kind-of like an endless run?

Jun 15, 2016
i tried to download the demo an got this: 503 service Temporarily Unavailable, why?

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Jan 15, 2014
It's under here. I managed to download it myself with no issues. And for those of you wondering how to get her naked you need to go to the town (The 4th option) Talk to the first guy you run into. He will snatch all of your clothing. (If you open up your eq menu it will make you put it back on again) You can talk to him again and if you select the 2nd option or the bottom/lower one he will steal your clothing again. (Going to also assume more sex stats/erotic scenes will lead to her being more 'open' to wearing less)

Otherwise I like how smooth all the transitions seem. Abit spammy, but nice and smooth.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2011
Downloaded and installed the game without a hitch, but I keep getting an error that says, " Cannot locate basic info data D:\????????!???103/Data/BasicData/Game.dat " Anyone have a solution for this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Translations 10