Crypt of Redemption


Iggy

Tentacle God
Feb 4, 2011
2,148
83
#1
A spirit awakens in an unfamiliar place. It cannot recall how it came to be where it was, where it even is, and who it was before now. All that surrounded it was an empty void where there was no sense of space or the passage of time. After an unknown passage of time, the spirit hears a faint, soothing, disembodied voice. "Hello, you poor, unfortunate soul. I'm sure by now you have discovered that you are a soul stuck in limbo, and if you haven't yet discovered it, well, you know now. Worry not, for I am here to help guide you on your path back to retribution. First, you will need to do your best to remember who you once were. Try to remember if you were a male or a female. This is the first step in allowing you to take physical form once more. Once you remember, hold onto that, you'll need it for the next step," Suddenly, three clay jars appear before the spirit; one had a picture of a kitsune on it, another had a picture of a tanuki on it, and the last had a picture of a human on it, "These three jars each contain the remains of one of three different species. You'll need to pick a jar while remembering your gender. Think carefully, once you pick your form, there'll be no way to change your mind later."

Pick the jar labelled with a...

A. Kitsune

B. Tanuki

C. Human

... while remembering you were once...

1. Male.

2. Female.
 

MrMe

Lurker
Nov 26, 2009
1,462
63
#2
Re: Crypt of Redemption

A2
 

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
11,038
113
#3
Re: Crypt of Redemption

C2
 

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Sep 21, 2011
99
18
#4
Re: Crypt of Redemption

A2
 

Iggy

Tentacle God
Feb 4, 2011
2,148
83
#5
Re: Crypt of Redemption

The spirit tries thinking back, remembering being more feminine in her past life. She holds onto this thought as she moves up to the jar featuring a kitsune on it and her body phases into it. The jar begins to shake and it opens, a vortex of ash emerging, dissipating after a few moments, leaving a nude kitsune with short brown hair, nice C-cup breasts, and an overall thin, yet lightly plump curvy physique. The girl sits down as she looks down at her new form, noticing she had one fluffy fox tail behind her and a well kept bush surrounding her labia. She hears the disembodied voice again, "Excellent choice, as a kitsune, you will be granted more wisdom during times when choices are to be made. However, I am running out of time, so the last thing I can tell you is your name. Before you ended up here, your name was once Nancy."

"Nancy... That's my name?"

"Yes. However, I must now go. I wish you luck in redeeming your soul," The disembodied voice says, growing fainter as it spoke, the world melting into view around Nancy who tries scrambling towards the voice, "No! Wait! Don't go!" *CHINK* she's stopped by a tether, and she looks back, seeing her ankle was shackled to a rusty iron chain in the center of the wet cobblestoned floor. By now, the world was now in complete focus around her. She was in a dimly-lit jail cell in a rather damp dungeon. The bricks on the wall were smooth, rounded and moldy as water lightly cascades down them. There was no window and there were piles of rubble scattered about the room. The room was very cold and cold water occasionally dripped down from the ceiling above onto her and into the dirty, unwashed food trough near her. She whimpers and folds her new fox ears down from the silence and the hopelessness of her situation.

A few options immediately spring to mind:

A. Try to squeeze out of the shackle.

B. Lay down and wait for feeding time.

C. Grab a piece of rubble and try to break free.
 

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
11,038
113
#6
Re: Crypt of Redemption

A: Not too much noise now
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#9
Re: Crypt of Redemption

A. Cause no suspicion.
 

Iggy

Tentacle God
Feb 4, 2011
2,148
83
#10
Re: Crypt of Redemption

One thing was for certain, Nancy just couldn't sit in this cell any longer. She sits up and starts trying to pull her foot free of the shackle. The shackle was loose around her raw ankle, but not quite loose enough and after a while, every attempt she made to pull free resulted in pain from the heavy, rusted shackle pressing against her raw skin. As discouraging as this was though, Nancy couldn't just give up, she needed some form of lubrication. She looks around the cell before eventually fixating on the water dripping down the mold-covered wall. As disgusting as it was, she had no choice. She needed this water to act as a lubricant. She crawls toward the wall, wincing every time the shackle rubbed against her ankle. She was just out of reach, but if she just stretched... She attempts to stretch forward to collect some of the water, but ends up covering her mouth to muffle the cry of pain that resulted from the shackle pressing hard against her skin.

It was going to be very painful, but she could do it. Nancy bites her lower lip and stretches forwards as far as she could, her ears folding down as she whimpers from the pain, cupping her hands below the water, getting them half full of water before she pulls away, panting heavily from the ordeal. She was more than eager to get out of this pesky shackle, no matter what. After the pain fades from the previous activity, she pours the cool, soothing water onto the raw skin under the shackle and on the shackle itself. She bites her lower lip one last time before she tries sliding out of the shackle in one swift motion. She counted to three, two, one, pull! She managed to only slip it off halfway, the shackle now stuck halfway past her heel, And Nancy had let out a loud, yet muffled cry of pain, as the shackled was now firmly pressed againt the bit of raw skin on her ankle. She just needed a moment to recompose herself, and with one deep breath, she pulls it just as hard as before, managing to slip out of the shackle all together! Although Nancy was finally free of her tether, she still needed to lay on the ground and cry to cope with the subsiding pain remaining from escaping the rusty shackle, and ends up falling asleep.

Nancy is later roused from her sleep by the sound of someone approaching from outside the cell. Nancy, afraid of them putting the shackle back on her or them doing something even worse to her. She hops up and squeezes through the bars of her cell and looks at the options she has. Lining the walls were many alcoves, each with a torch dimly lighting the hall of jail cells, and one of the nearby ones was extinguished and dark. Also nearby was a rusty drainage grate. Although, the options to hide were compelling, she could always just run, or even fight. Perhaps she could win with a surprise attack.

What do you do?:

A. Hide in the dark alcove.

B. Retreat into the drainage grate.

C. Run down the hall away from the approaching sounds.

D. Run towards and attack the approaching sounds.
 

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
11,038
113
#11
Re: Crypt of Redemption

B
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#12
Re: Crypt of Redemption

As a Kitsune, you have claws. So normally, I'd choose D.

But it seems you have a cripple at the moment so I would suggest B. That could possibly lead outside and near villages.
 

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Sep 21, 2011
99
18
#13
Re: Crypt of Redemption

Sure, let's go with B.
 
Feb 7, 2016
13
0
#14
Re: Crypt of Redemption

I am a fan of D, but under the circumstances I'd have to go with B.
 

Iggy

Tentacle God
Feb 4, 2011
2,148
83
#15
Re: Crypt of Redemption

Nancy acts quickly and makes her way to the rusty drainage grate. She bends down to lift the grate up so she could get in, lifting it and moving it aside, looking to see the slow flow of fluid with a slimy green layer of grimy film atop it. However, no matter how unpleasant it looked, she had to get in if she wanted to avoid being recaptured. She jumps in with a slight splash, the half inch layer of grime on the water's surface felt very grimy and gross as the kitsune sinks up to her knees, causing her to shudder in revulsion. Even still, she still had her head poking out of the hole and the pipeline she was in was nowhere near big enough for her to walk through. With as much reluctance as she could muster, she sinks to her knees and gets on all fours in the muck, the grimy surface flowing across her underside, caking it in the slimy substance. She whimpers as she reaches up and manages to pull the grate back over the hole, hoping the approaching figure didn't notice, but just to be safe, she needed to get as far away from her as possible. The only question now was, should she crawl...?:

A. With the flow.

B. Against the flow.
 

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Sep 21, 2011
99
18
#17
Re: Crypt of Redemption

With it, of course. Sewage has to drain somewhere.
 

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
11,038
113
#20
Re: Crypt of Redemption

A