Ambitious Succu-Pai


R

Ryka

Guest
#1
In a neighboring kingdom, batgirls and ghosts fly 24/7. The place is dark, but there seems to be no hint of violence or any monsters. It is purely for visual effect. Heading this kingdom of darkness is a succubus princess. Standing at 4 feet tall, and an impressive K size bust, this dark blonde short haired red eyed beauty with impressive wings manages to be the heroine of all of the neighboring kingdoms. It would seem though that not all is saved from time to time....

The natural predator of Succubi, Incubi, have been menacing some kingdoms lately. The dark princess's taller, yet less powerful or cunning friends, have all fell to the Incubi, captured by them and reclaiming entire kingdoms.

It is up to Tesla to use her quick wits and power to free the fallen kindoms from Incubus Rule. Tesla orders a royal guard to give her a list of kingdoms to try to save...

(If a day passes with no votes, Tesla will act on her own. If there's a votelock, she will randomly choose from all choices that are part of the lock.)

A.) General Kingdom (Humans are abundant there. Humans are quite pervy and can be a great source of health for Tesla, or a terrible place, depending on how she uses her moves)

B.) Plant Kingdom (Plants grow wild here. Some immune to Succubus Blasts. Be very careful about pits!)

C.) Giant Mountain (One Hit Exhaustions abound. Tread LIGHTLY around the giants! They're mostly dumb anyway.)

(NOTE: Tesla can gain health from enemies only when they are infected. Enemies never realize they are infected so Tesla has to use her blasts, which are invisible to them, in order to not take ero-damage.)

(NOTE: Ero-damage is not measured in a numbered meter. It depends on the context. Green means healthy. Red means Tesla as to avoid fights!)
Tesla
 
Dec 9, 2010
1,882
0
#2
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Oh hell, I will bite.

A
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#3
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Tesla looks at the list, thinking of her options. The easiest would be to restore a kingdom of humans. "Hmm... Well, let's try humans. Evil humans are pretty dumb afterall." The blonde impossibly busty little demoness places a red check next to the General Kingdom's name with the red marker provided.

"Good choice, Princess. We will transport you there via mage. It is dangerous for us without battle skill to transport you." Tesla looks to the royal guard.... then nods. "Understandable. Send in the mage."

The mage, completely cloaked in a blue robe, red eyes barely seen from within, then nods. "Very well. Good luck, our dark princess." The Mage then teleports her to the neighboring kingdom.

------------ GENERAL KINGDOM ----------

Tesla arrives in the middle of the castle town. She darts her red eyes left and right to take in the view, then smiles, her fang tooth showing. "Seems easy. If I get into trouble, there's certainly plenty of ways I can... heal up here." She grins darkly as she eyes the alleyways.

A.) Go straight to the castle

B.) Check the alleyways right now for anything (Warning, there's no levelling up or anything in this game!).

Tesla
 
Dec 9, 2010
1,882
0
#4
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

B

Seems like the best course of action. If she can not level up, gaining a following or some way to increase her power otherwise by gaining followers perhaps?
 

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
May 10, 2014
546
28
#6
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

B. No need to rush - let's take a look around first.
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#7
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Tesla looks around and grins. "I'm sure someone has some information... I could convince someone to help afterall." She walks down a really dangerous alleyway, knowing the dangers of charging into the castle headfirst. Crossing her arms under her impressive bust, she looks around in thought. Fang tooth showing from the tiny demoness's mouth. Suddenly, a human male came up behind her in stealth. He places his hands on the lovely demoness's shoulders. "Well, well... a small one with giant boobs... this is a rare one..." Tesla widens her eyes a bit. She hasn't had a chance to succubus blast this human yet! His grip is kind of strong. Tesla may be powerful magically, but her size usually defeats her in the physical sense...

A.) Try to glance at the human to blast his eyes, which would make him beneficial. High chance of missing though.

B.) Try to struggle out of his grip!

Tesla
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#8
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

C. Smother him in giant boob cleavage! XD

Or if that's not an option A.
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#9
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Tesla looks up, which was quite easier than she thought. She keeps it natural as her eyes meet with his. Her dark powers working quite easily. The human grins, quite unaware that he had been infected by the succubus blast. "Hnnhnn... these boobs were made for this...~~~" The evil man hods the small demoness's arms up with one single hand as he drops his jeans down. His enormous shaft is seen as he moves to press a breast against the other around his shaft. The opponent then thrusts into Tesla's seemingly infinite cleavage. Tesla takes deep breaths as she looks up at the tower of body as the giant thickness glides back and forth, squishing her breasts with each forward motion.

The blonde demoness moans a little as the man thrusts faster and faster, then eventually cums between her enormous breasts! She squints as she takes heavy breaths.... then opens one eye, grinning. The surprised man fades out, taken away by dark powers while still keeping Tesla's boobs from milking out.

Tesla has to take a while to charge up another succubus blast.

She now looks around the alleyway. In a doorway it looks like there is a restaurant. This may be great to recover health faster than being stealthy. But behind her, she can hear some sounds. Maybe passing conversation? She seems curious...

A.) Check out the door of the restaurant.

B.) Check out the curious sounds behind her wings....

Tesla
 
Last edited:
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#10
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

A. She hasnt had her break today :p
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#12
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Tesla looks to the door, and checks if it is open. Luckily, the door opens with ease, giving her ample time to avoid the oncomers. Two more evil humans! Once inside, she then looks around this fancy place. Humans definitely take pride in their food places it seems...

Tesla then goes up to the bar, hovering slightly. The clerk smiles, looking the succu-pai up and down. "You know, the order of the Incubus King of the Humans, Gen, tells us to take any succubi and bring them to him... but, business is business. You got any cash?"

Tesla raises a brow. "Hmph... I suppose. I am from a rich kingdom afterall." She looks to the menu, then chooses a Steak. The clerk grins at Tesla and chuckles. "Good choice. We have the finest steaks, made from farm raised cows." Tesla shakes her head. "I'm sure you do." She purchases it, then takes the steak in a to-go box for later and puts it in her Inventory.

A.) Press your luck and ask about Gen around all these humans eyeing her.

B.) Bid the clerk adieu and get to the castle.

Tesla
 
Dec 6, 2009
4,872
63
#13
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

A. Lean in and close and ask in a whisper, maybe have him write it down on paper or some such.
 
Last edited:
R

Ryka

Guest
#14
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Tesla is curious about Gen. She floats up to level with him. Bust close to him...~ "What can you tell me about Gen...?" The succu-pai grins, her fang tooth showing. The clerk looks quite flustered at her forwardness.

"Okay... all I can tell you is that you beings from the dark kingdom cannot use whatever you do to infect humans, to infect incubi. You will have to find some clever way of defeating him. Each Kingdom Ruler has their own weaknesses."

Tesla without thinking presses for Gen's weakness. "And Gen's weakness is....?" The clerk chuckles. "I think I said to much. However.... it is devreed that we overwhelm any denizen from the dark kingdom.... and send her to the castle...."

Everyone else seems to have gathered up around the tiny succubus. Tesla raises a brow....

A.) Succubus blast someone!

B.) Try to escape!

Tesla
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#16
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Telsa turned back. She knew she asked too much... She grins with a fang showing, the dark blonde focusing her eyes on the nearest one. Suddenly, a human behind her took hold of her breasts, making her lose focus! She then squeaks as a human helped have a handhold on the small unpowered succubus's boobs. He thrusts into her cleavage as her cheeks glow bright red. A couple more humans lick at her breasts to 'help' him. The human in her cleavage thrusts harder and harder, causing her massive pair to squish each time. She tenses her back as her nipples sting from such a tri-fold stimulation to her chest. It doesn't take long before the human cums into her tense cleavage, causing her to milk out a bit with a shiver.

Tesla pants heavily as the humans give her a small chance to take a few breaths, enjoying the view.

A.) Try to escape! (low chance)

B.) Try to use another blast! (low chance)

Tesla
 

Iggy

Tentacle God
Feb 4, 2011
2,148
83
#17
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

B
 

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Nov 10, 2008
11,038
113
#19
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

B
 
R

Ryka

Guest
#20
Re: Ambitious Succu-Pai

Tesla finally catches her breath after the milking. She blindly uses her one succublast in the middle of the crowd. Unfortunately, the person hit was all the way in the back. She raises a brow a small bit before being scooped up, feeling her skirt and panties pulled down. Suddenly, a large human shaft thrusts into her! She squints as her breasts bounce from the sudden thrusts. Her breaths picking up. Then, another human straddles her cushiony breasts for a double-team! She grits her teeth as she puts her stregth into her endurance. The thrusts bouncing her breasts 'helpfully' for the shaft in her busom. The one in her slit picks up in force, causing the pale dark princess to sweat. More and more the humans bounce her until the one in her bosum cums into her cleavage, causing another sharp milking! Her back shivers, but not enough as she is filled into her womb, endangering impregnation~

Tesla's energy is depleted as she passes out, her lithe body spent~

......

......

She wakes up within the castle in a holding cell. It seems that the bed is more comfortable than any dungeon cell she's ever heard of. Though the rest is your standard holding cell fair. Complete with the bricks. She sits up, holding her head. "Gah.... that was rough...." She blushes, grinning a bit. "Although kinda fun..."

As she gets up, she notices her outfit gone. The tiny succu-pai completely bare. All of her impossible curves in full view. Being naked makes knockouts easier and succublasts heal less.

She looks around. She notices a loose brick in the cell. But just outside of the bars is her outfit on a dummy stand tailor made to her form. She thinks about slipping through the bars..... somehow.

A.) Slip through the bars (causes damage)

B.) Remove the bricks and ignore her outfit. (Can get it a bit later)


Tesla